Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tyrant #1




"Tyrant" is the second series I'm running with at the moment.  In it we will explore Hankz a bit and follow the Horde group in their preparations for confronting the threat at the Dark Portal.

In the game I have done everything I set out to do before the launch of Warlords, and I'm very happy with my progress in this expansion.  I'm trying to work on a 10 year retrospective that goes through my experiences in the game.  I hope to post that on the 23rd to celebrate the anniversary.

I have 3 more comics done beyond this one, but I hope to stagger them with the hope that I can get caught up after the release of the expansion.  Look for "Preparations for War #2" this Thursday!

I won't be rushing to 100.  I have 13 level 90 characters that I want to get to cap before I start doing anything serious.  I will probably be an explorer and LFR hero for a good while as I get everything set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment