Tuesday, November 4, 2014

GotG #12 - Between Iron and Ice

When we last saw our paladin and his team, they had been ambushed by an undead known and Hankz.  The fight thus far has been very one-sided with the Horde about to claim victory, and Hammerhandle's life.


You can find the full-res version HERE

I feel like I've gotten back on track with the comic this week.  The images turned out considerably better in my opinion.  Needing only to stitch together a few pictures helped quite a bit.  One thing I noticed last week was lacking...  shadow.  I completely forgot to add shadows to the stitched pictures.

This comic more or less concludes the arc set forth back in #3.  I will be changing the format moving forward and branching off stories into smaller strip style comics for a while.  With the quickly coming release of Warlords of Draenor I can't see myself having enough free time to make a full-size comic every week.

My goal over the next few months is to smooth out some of the characters and build them up a bit.  I have a good number of ideas where I want individual stories to go, but I'm not certain when these two groups will meet up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment