Tuesday, October 14, 2014

GotG #9 - To The Portal!

Happy 6.0.2 day!

The Paladin Hammerhandle and his team have made it to the Blasted Lands to lend aid in dealing with the invasion force coming through the Dark Portal.




Without the help of their priest, Charyou, they've come up against some fairly staggering odds.  It looks like the Horde has also made their way to the portal.

There is definitely some bad blood between these two groups, but that will be explored sometime later.

I'm looking forward to the patch today, so I can start capturing these images on the liver servers rather than needing to log on to the beta to get them.  I have plenty to carry me through the next several issues, but I find that there are always one or two frames I don't have quite right.  6.0.2 will make my whole process considerably easier moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment