Tuesday, October 28, 2014

GotG #11 - A Clash of Clans

The continuation from last week's comic.  Paladin Hammerhandle tries to hold the line allowing Concealcarry and Huhot to make a swift retreat.  Unfortunately for them a group of bloodthirsty horde have taken notice to their struggle and have moved in for a swift kill.


I think I missed the mark this week with the comic.  I had a lot of ambition with this confrontation and I feel that it has fallen flat in several areas.  My editing skills (or lack thereof) really show here and I'm just not happy with the outcome.  I think my biggest problem is that all of these characters are on one account, so I have to get screen captures of each individually and edit them together to make a scene. Most of the action shots weren't even taken in the Blasted Lands.

I can hopefully finish up this part of the story next week and move back to comics that don't rely so heavily on editing.

2 comments:

  1. The continuation from last week's comic. Paladin Hammerhandle tries to hold the line allowing Concealcarry and Huhot to make a swift retreat. clash of clans hack

    ReplyDelete
  2. We suggest to backup video games in order to make sure you are never faced with an unpleasant situation. The best solution to backup video games is to invest in a reliable tutorial for video games, especially designed to meet all criteria required in order to ensure that this procedure is completed successfully. cheat in coc


    ReplyDelete